Volunteers… The Life and Breath of Our Organization!
Volunteers play an important role in the operations of this organization. We depend heavily on over 5000 people, province wide, to support our fundraising efforts, our program delivery and our public education and outreach projects.
Volunteers serve on our Board of Directors providing guidance, support and expertise to ensure the continuation of the Lung Association and the vital lung health research, education and advocacy programs in respiratory health.
You can help The Newfoundland and Labrador Lung Association by volunteering to:
* Canvass for our Christmas Seal Campaign in your community
* Help at our fundraising events or organize an event in your community
* Helping with our information booths and community displays throughout the province
* Perform general office duties, answering the telephone, photocopying etc
* Assemble envelopes, letters etc.
Your decision to volunteer will give you:
* An opportunity to meet other people in the community
* Varied and valuable skills and experience when looking for a job
* A sense of helping your community
* An appreciation for your work and for knowing you are making a difference!
The possibilities are endless and we really need your support please give us a call at (709) 726-4664.
Click here for application to volunteer:
Volunteer Application Form
Please print, fill out and return form to:
The Newfoundland Lung Association